VULCAN Polycarbonate Sheets Raw Material
Fundamentals are the foundation of deep simplicity.
A plain, clear sheet of Polycarbonate might not look like much at first glance, though truth is that the devil is in the detail. As a polycarbonate sheet manufacturer and supplier, the foundation of our products is the base polycarbonate resin, which we have taken extra care in right from the beginning.
There are a couple of items on our base resin checklist, which is also known as the resin portfolio, which is critical to producing the perfect sheet.
- Resin Category: Is it for Extrusion and Thermoforming?
- Viscosity Value: Is it within spec and can fit to use for our machines?
- Polymer Structure: Linear or Branched?
- Additive Composition: UV Stabilized or UV Stabilized + Slip Agent
- Color number:
- Melt Volume-Flow Rate (MVR): Is the value within spec.?
- Melt Flow Rate (MFR): Is the value within spec.?
VULCAN Polycarbonate sheets use only 100% Virgin UV-Stabilized Base Material from the following world renown polycarbonate resin manufacturers:
- Covestro (Formerly Bayer Material Science)
- Sabic (Formerly GE)
- Mitsubishi (Japan)