When it comes to modern construction or industrial applications, VULCAN polycarbonate sheets provides a wide range of colors and functionalities to choose from, regardless of size and shape.
Combining incredible strength and impact resistance for extra security plus co-extruded UV protection which reduces the effects of weathering, VULCAN Polycarbonate sheets offer long-lasting performance and lifespan.
To have a better understanding of the material properties of polycarbonates, below is a brief introduction on how to choose the VULCAN product to correctly meet your requirements:
• Maximum Natural Light Penetration: Valuview Clear/LiteGuide
• Maximum Natural Light + Diffused Indirect Light Penetration: Valuview Opal/LiteGuide
• Maximum Natural Light Penetration + Solar Infrared Heat Reduction: Solarshield Green/Blue IR-Cut
• Shaded Light Penetration + Interference Color Reflection: Valuview Green/Blue/Bronze/Grey
• Shaded Light Penetration + Interference Color Reflection + Solar Infrared Heat Reduction: Ti-Lite Blue/Green/Silver/Bronze
• Shaded Light Penetration + PAR Selective + Solar Infrared Heat Reduction: Pearly
Weather Resistance: The ability of a material to prevent corrosion, loss of material or any sort of deterioration due to prolonged exposure to harsh environmental and weather conditions.
Warranty: VULCAN Limited Warranty terms and conditions.
Visible Light Transmission Rate: The amount of light that reaches your eyes through the glazing material.
Transparent: Permits light to pass directly through.
Translucent: Permits light to pass through but not showing the distinct images on the other side.
Direct Lighting: When light falls on a specific area or an object.
Diffused Lighting: Non-direct light, the harsh quality of direct light beam is evenly spread or dispersed.
Shading (Lower VIS): Slight darkness cause by blocking direct lighting from the sun or other light source. Should not be confused with heat reduction.
IR Control: Only certain wavelengths of the Infrared heat spectrum are allowed to pass through.
Spectrally Selective: Only certain portions of the solar spectrum are allowed to pass through.